We are pleased to present our H1 2020 report. The key highlights are:
– Strong operational performance in H1 despite coronavirus impact
– Rent collection for Q2 2020 at 96.0%; Q3 2020 already at 90.4% per 10 July
– H1 EPRA EPS of € 1.14 per share, with net rents up 4.0% on a like-for-like basis
– EPRA NAV € 44.79, reflecting a 4.1% negative asset revaluation
– Vacancy rate of 7.8%; LTV of 29.2%– Re-instating EPRA EPS guidance for FY 2020 at € 2.30 - € 2.40
– Interim dividend confirmed at € 1.04
Please download the report in the download section on the righthand side of this page.
RESULTS : Half year 2020
NSI N.V. is a specialist commercial property investor and the only listed real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on well-located offices in economic growth regions in The Netherlands. The NSI team aims to maximise returns for its shareholders through pro-active management of its investment portfolio, value-add initiatives, and disciplined asset rotation.
The portfolio, with a value of over one billion euros, is underpinned by a strong balance sheet, with significant capacity to fund both internal and external growth. By investing in an attractive space and a high level of services for its customers, NSI can generate sustainable and growing revenues to support an attractive level of dividends.
Investor Relations information is only available in English. For information in Dutch, please do not hesitate to contact us.